Recover Folders Deleted from the Recycle Bin
- The perfect tool to restore files or folders deleted from the Windows Recycle Bin
- All file formats of documents, audio, video etc. are well-supported by this utility
- Runs on any edition of Windows OS
- Also performs file restoration from various external storage drives
Ever deleted a folder from your computer and think like the deleted folder is gone forever, don't worry there are few ways to restore the deleted folders back. Whenever you delete a file or folder from your computer hard drive, the file is not removed forever, it is just moved to a temporary location called as Recycle Bin i.e. you can restore all your deleted folders from Recycle Bin very easily. Steps to restore deleted folders from Recycle Bin is given below:
Open Recycle Bin from your Windows desktop -->To restore a folder, just select the folder and click on "Restore this item" button from the toolbar-->And in order to restore all files and folders from Recycle Bin just click on "Restore all items" button -->The files and folders which you have deleted will be restored back to its original location.
However, what to do when you have deleted your important folder from Recycle Bin i.e. if you try to delete any folder from Recycle Bin, a warning message pops up saying, "Are you sure you want to permanently delete this file?". And clicking "Yes", will delete the folder from Recycle Bin, even in such cases you might be thinking that the folder is gone forever. But this is not true because the Windows operating system just changes the allocation information and details about the deleted folder, thereby removing access to it. Whereas the deleted folder still remains on your computer and can be recovered back. Using Recycle Bin recovery software, you can easily recover folders deleted from Recycle Bin. Including deleted folders or files, it even helps to retrieve photos from the recycle bin folder.
Some of the main reasons for folder deletion from the Recycle Bin include:
- Using "Shift + Delete" key combination to erase a folder, due to which the folder bypasses the Recycle Bin.
- Deleting a folder from the external storage drives such as portable hard drive, pen drive or memory card, these deleted folders don't get stored in Recycle Bin
- Emptying the Recycle Bin without checking its contents
- Unintentionally deleting folders from the Recycle Bin
- Deleting a folder which exceeds the size of the Recycle Bin
The deleted folders from Recycle Bin due to any of the above-mentioned reasons can be recovered back with the help of Recycle Bin Recovery software. This tool is one of the best utility to perform Recycle Bin deleted folder recovery. The software makes use of the advanced built-in algorithms to identify and retrieve Recycle Bin deleted folders without missing even a single one. Other than this, the application supports file recovery from many other storage drives such as pen drive, iPods, internal hard drive, portable hard drive, iPods, memory cards with FAT, NTFS, NTFS5 and exFAT file systems.
You can run this tool on various versions of Windows operating system such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows 2003. You can also perform Windows 7 Recycle Bin data recovery just by following the few simple mouse clicks without any other issues. Adding to this, the recovery application is available for free trial download, using which you can estimate the software capability. If you are happy with the outcome of the trial version then go for the licensed version of the tool to save recovered data.
- Don't use your Windows computer after deleting folders from the Recycle Bin
- Always check twice or thrice before emptying Recycle Bin from your desktop/laptop
- Download and install the powerful antivirus program to scan and remove deadly viruses from your computer
- Avoid using "Shift + Del" key combination to delete your important files and folders
Steps to recover folders deleted from the Recycle Bin:
- First, you need to download the Recycle Bin Recovery software and run it on your Windows Operating System. In order to retrieve deleted folders from Recycle Bin, from the main screen you need to select the option "Recover Files" as in Figure 1.
- Next, a window pops out, from the two option in the new screen you need to hit the button "Recover Deleted Files" to restore deleted folders from Recycle Bin.
- Now you needs to select the location/drive from where you want to recover folders deleted from the Recycle Bin.
- After selecting the particular location a thorough scan runs and retrieves all the deleted folders from the Recycle Bin. You can view the recovered folders in two different views "File Type View" or "Data Type View" and save the recovered folder in your own desired location.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Figure 2: Recover Deleted Files
Figure 3: Select Drive
Figure 4: View Recovered Folder